Adobe Premiere Pro CC Plugins[embed]https://youtu.be/KV9JynFkuoQ[/embed] [product sku="Prod0020-3"]
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Plugins
Video Editing is one of the major fields of video production and needs great care to get awesome videos as result. If you are interested in being a video editor, and also want those dope skills that will make your videos topnotch, then you should allow Brandon, the CEO of BJK Productions do the coaching. Brandon is a certified Personal Trainer, Film Director, and an Entrepreneur.
He has over 20,000 subscribers on YouTube, and over 20,000 followers on Instagram. Over time, he has garnered over 5 million views from his video editing tutorials. If you really want to improve your video editing skills using the Adobe Premiere Pro Project, then you should just check out BJK Productions Best-Selling Editing Tools, and the other video editing tutorials on the channel, and in no time you will become a pro.
In this tutorial, you will be taught how to use this “Liquid Transition” Adobe Premiere Pro CC Preset
Before going into the nitty-gritty of this tutorial, it is important that you know what the Adobe Premiere Pro Transition and Effect is- it is basically a feature that enhances the application of visual effects while editing videos, and there are presets to work with (Premiere Pro Presets work with Premiere Pro CC).
The project has been carefully arranged, taking speed into cognizance, to make it as straightforward as possible. All you have to do is drag and drop files, edit the text, and voila! Your video is ready to roll. Please note, there is no need to add after effects.
• We assume you have Adobe Premiere Pro Project open already, if not, open it and drag the video you intend to edit the app. The next thing is to nest the video clips and to do this, you go back 10 or 20 keyframes on the clips >> right click >> click “Nest”, and then name the clip as you please.
• Create an adjustment layer by using a black bar, cinematic black bars are important, not only for the aesthetics but because they add professionalism to your videos. Add a black bar adjustment layer to the nested video clip.
• After adding the adjustment layer, the next thing to do is import the transition effect; and this can be achieved by opening the transition preset folder on the side panel, then drag and drop the glitch transition preset on to the clip. To give your video more life and add more professional feel to it, after adding the preset, you should add a zoom transition to the clip. Locate the middle of the clip’s scale, and increase the zoom till you notice a flash. Click the refresh button after.
• After the above step, drag to end, then play the clip, and your job is done! Awesome job you did.
To get more awesome video effects, you should add various types of plug-ins to your Adobe Premiere editing tools. This will help increase your productivity, creativity, and in some cases, your clientele. There is a lot of magic you can do with Adobe Premiere Presets, which will make your video edits leave the viewers awestruck.
These presets are created by BJK productions, and one awesome thing about them is the ability to manually customize them to suit your video editing needs.
It will interest you to note that:
- All files downloaded from BJK productions are yours to keep for as long as you desire.
- There are no extra licensing fees, and the presets can be used for both private and commercial videos, anywhere, anytime, even if it is during the Super Bowl or at your friend’s wedding.
- There is a constant addition of new products to the BJK Productions website, we aim to please, and as such, we do not joke with the faith and trust you have in us.
- BJK Productions’ customer support is one that has the interests of the customers at heart. Our customer support is always ready to help you progress with your work. Please, do send us an email, and we will be more than glad to help.
If you would like to be notified about updates on new products, please sign up for the email list, so you can get our newsletter. Don’t forget to follow us on Snapchat: B.King256, and on Instagram: BJK Productions.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT WITH A LIKE OR SHARE