Adobe Premiere Pro Glitch Transition[embed]https://youtu.be/-ytMAsZVM3s[/embed] [product sku="Prod0020-3"]
Insane Color Glitch Transition Preset
Video editing has taken new forms these days and creating videos that are appealing to the eyes watching it is a very important part of video editing, and it is your job as a video editor to make your videos well arranged and properly edited, with the right transitions and effects.
Video editing is one aspect of video production whose importance cannot be overemphasized. If you want to be a professional video editor, then you need proper development and a coach, and BJK Productions can comfortably play the role of the coach, and build up your video editing skills up to a level where you will be seen as a professional, because we have all it takes to hone your video editing skills beyond your creative imaginations.
If you want to improve on your skills using the Adobe Premiere Pro Project, then, it would do you a lot of good to go visit BJK Productions Best-Selling Editing Tools, and check their other tutorials.
This tutorial was created to teach you how to apply the Insane Color Glitch Preset while editing your videos; it makes your video transition seem like there is a sliding glitch. Before we begin, we would like you to know we are using the Adobe Premiere Pro Transition and Effect which enables you to apply presets while editing videos (Premiere Pro Presets work in sync with Premiere Pro CC). The presets are optimized so that they can be accessed quickly and easily, and all you have to do is just drag, drop and edit text.
If you think it is going to be difficult, I’ll gladly tell you it’s not. Here are the easy steps to follow:
- Open the Adobe Premiere Pro Project app on your PC, then drag and drop the video you are about to edit on to the app, next, you should nest the clips- this means you should go back 10 or 20 keyframes on the clip/clips, then highlight the clip you want to nest, right click >> select “Nest”, and rename the clip to what you want.
- To give the clip a cinematic effect and make it looks a lot better, it is good to add an adjustment layer on top of the video, then go to effects and type “crop” then drag and drop on the video, then go to effects control, edit “bottom” and “top” and input “10” as the values. You have successfully added black bars to your video clips.
- After successfully adding the black bar, the next thing to do is add the Insane Color Glitch Preset, drag and drop the preset on the clip being edited.
- Refresh the video, and play the clip. And that’s it, you have been able to add the epic Insane Color Glitch effect to your video, and I know you’re cool with what you have achieved.
It is important that you add different presets into your Adobe Premier editing tool because they will enable you to get creative and productive with video effects, which will invariably give rise to new ideas, thereby creating more opportunities.
BJK Productions are the creators of these presets, and they are customizable to meet your video editing needs. For more free presets, please check www.bjkproductions.com/index.php/product/adobe-premier-pro-50-ultimate-transitions/.
- Every file downloaded from the BJK Productions website is yours to keep for as long as you possibly can.
- No extra licensing fees and the files can be used freely for both personal and commercial video productions, and you can use it anywhere, anytime, as you please
- BJK Productions constantly keeps its website updated with new products, all because we want you to stay abreast with the latest, presets in the video editing world.
- Our customer support is top notch and responsive, hence, we are always on hand to help you, should you experience any issue while editing. Send us an email about your issues and we will promptly respond, so your work doesn’t get delayed.
You can get notifications about new products when they get posted; all you need to do is signup for our newsletter. Do follow our social media platforms Snapchat: B.King256, and on Instagram: BjK Productions.[product sku="Prod0020-3"]